Deposit Argya / Pranami / Donations etc. at any branch of State Bank of India / Central Bank of India / Allahabad Bank / Bank of India / Punjab National Bank / UCO Bank only from India with the form which can be downloaded from the links below.
Instruction: (Read carefully before downloading the forms)
- Download any form and take a printout from the links below.
- Visit any branch of State Bank of India / Central Bank of India / Indian Bank / Bank of India / Punjab National Bank / UCO Bank, fill all the foils carefully with all the details and tender the Arghya before the Bank. Bank will receive the Arghya with stamp, date and signature on the three copies.
- Bank shall take 1st foil "Bank Copy".
- Keep the 2nd foil "Devotee Copy" with you.
- The 3rd foil "Satsang Copy" along with clear description of Arghya filled in the deposit slip (download from link under "other forms") issued by Satsang Philanthropy should be produced at any branch of Satsang Philanthropy Computer Center, (viz. Satsang Deoghar, Amar Dham Kolkata, Siliguri Satsang Vihar, Guwahati Satsang Vihar, Bhubaneswar Satsang Vihar, & Sambalpur Satsang Vihar) or should be sent to "Secretary, Satsang, P.O. Satsang, Dt. Deoghar, Jharkhand 814116" by Registered Post / Speed Post to obtain Arghya Praswasti.
Power Jyoti / Challan forms:
- SBI deposit form - Power Pack (Previously Power Jyoti) Account (PDF format)
- Central Bank of India - Power Jyoti Account (PDF format)
- Indian Bank - Challan for deposit to "Satsang A/C Collection" (PDF format)
- Bank of india - Challan (PDF format)
- Punjab National Bank - Power Jyoti Account (PDF format)
- UCO Bank - Challan for deposit to "Satsang A/C Collection" (PDF format)