Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any content like TEXT, GRAPHICS, AUDIO, VIDEO which are published by SATSANG in Facebook official page, official Youtube channel and official website or in printed form without express and written permission from SATSANG is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to SATSANG and respected page/channel/website/printed form with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Using the logo and the name of SATSANG in any form is also prohibited. The name of SATSANG can't be used in any user id, profile id, page name, domain name, books or other print media as full or prefix/suffix form is also highly restricted and subjected to prior permission from SATSANG authority. Any personal/family photographs, videos of any official member/leader of SATSANG is highly restricted. Republishing / sharing (in any public domain / social media) any Song, Video released or performed in concert by SATSANG or any other department of SATSANG is subjected to prior written permission from the authority of SATSANG. Violating any of the above will caused strict legal action. Any person who knowingly infringes or abets the infringement of the copyright in any of the above work commits criminal offence under Section 63 of the Copyright Act.
India passed a new privacy package that included various new rules that apply to companies and consumers. A key aspect of the new rules requires that any organization that processes personal information must obtain written consent from the data subjects before undertaking certain activities. Application of the rule is still uncertain.
Previously, the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008 made changes to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and added the following two sections relating to Privacy:
Section 43A, which deals with implementation of reasonable security practices for sensitive personal data or information and provides for the compensation of the person affected by wrongful loss or wrongful gain.
Section 72A, which provides for imprisonment for a period up to 3 years and/or a fine up to Rs. 5,00,000 for a person who causes wrongful loss or wrongful gain by disclosing personal information of another person while providing services under the terms of lawful contract.
Announcement for all the devotees/workers/members of SATSANG:
1. DO NOT INDULGE ANYONE FOR SHARING ANY FILES / IMAGES / TEXTS / BOOKS / AUDIO / VIDEO / LOGO OF SATSANG INCLUDING "SATSANG" NAME AND ANY OTHER PUBLISHED DATA AS PRINTED OR DIGITAL MEDIA UPLOADED/PUBLISHED BY SATSANG.
2. DO NOT USE ANY VERSES/BOOKS/PHOTOS OF SREE SREE THAKUR AS PRINT OR DIGITAL MEDIA (WEB/MOBILE INCLUDED SOCIAL MEDIA SITES LIKE FACEBOOK) WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISION OF SATSANG.
3. DO NOT COPY/SHARE/UPLOAD/PUBLISH ANY CONTENT OF PUBLISHED BOOKS/ALBUM/CD/DVD OF SATSANG WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF SATSANG.
4. DO NOT COPY/SHARE/UPLOAD/PUBLISH ANY PERSONAL CONTENT LIKE PHOTOGRAPHS/AUDIO/VIDEO OF ANY FAMILY MEMBER OF SREE SREE THAKUR WHETHER ITS PUBLIC OR PRIVATE. ITS STRICTLY RESTRICTED AND IT WILL BE TREATED AS VIOLATION OF THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY (FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT) UNDER ARTICLE 21 OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION.
5. DO NOT USE MOBILE/CAMERA IN SATSANG PREMISES TO CAPTURE PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEO OF PRAYER, SONGS, LIVE PERFORMANCES ETC. PLEASE NOTE ALL THE SONGS/PRAYERS ARE PROPERTY OF SATSANG ONLY. CAPTURING AUDIO/VIDEO/PHOTOGRAPHY AND SHARING THE SAME ON ANY PUBLIC DOMAIN/ SOCIAL MEDIA IS COMPLETELY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
6. PLEASE STOP SHARING / LIKING PHOTOGRAPS OF ANY THAKUR FAMILY IN FACEBOOK, WHATSAP ETC. THIS ALSO VIOLATES THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY UNDER ARTICLE 21 OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION.
7. WHENEVER YOU SEE ANY IMAGES/AUDIO/VIDEO UPLOADED IN ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLEASE REPORT TO THE CONCERNED SOCIAL MEDIA SITE AS WELL AS MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY.
8. NOTIFY THE PERSON WHO IS VIOLATING THE LAW IN ANY FORM OF MEDIA AND STOP HIM/HER TO DO SUCH ACT IMMEDIATELY AND MAIL US AT email@example.com ABOUT THAT PERSON WITH HIS/HER MEDIA LINK.
9. IF YOU ARE ATTENDING ANY EVENT AT SATSANG AND YOU ARE NEAR TO ANY THAKUR FAMILY MEMBER DO NOT TAKE ANY PHOTOGRAPHS OR RECORD ANY AUDIO/VIDEO WITHOUT PERMISSION TO AVOID SERIOUS LEGAL COMPLICATIONS WHICH HAS TO BE TAKEN FROM NOW ON.
10. DO NOT RESELL ANY BOOKS/CDS/DVDS/PHOTOGRAPHS OF SATSANG / SREE SREE THAKUR/ THAKUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
11. USING SREE SREE THAKUR'S PHOTOGRAPHS OR ANY OF HIS FAMILY MEMBER'S PHOTOGRAPHS ON HOARDING, SIGNBOARD, BANNER, BOOKS, OR ANY PRINT MEDIA SPECIALLY AS PUBLIC DISPLAY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
12. KEEP THE SENTIMENTS AND DECENCY AND SPREAD THIS AWARENESS TO ALL THE PEOPLE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.